Are you working from home? We cats have always worked from home. Which home? Your house of course. We consider those to be our homes, the same way you call your employer’s office my office.
We usually do the same things that you do, but I won’t go into details because cat world is a little bit too complicated for human beings. From our collective experience, here are ten things you need to know:
- In case of a video conference, set up your laptop in front of a book case. You will look smarter.
- Always keep your electronics plugged in. You never know when the Kenya Power monkey will strike.
- If you find that you have consumed all the lockdown food within 1 day, know that it is normal, and you are not alone.
- Rename your WiFi to Covid-35
- If you do not have a MacBook, you have no business posting selfies.
- If you are jobless, it is not politically incorrect for us to state that you are not working from home.
- If you are not smart, you need to work hard.
- If you are not interested in a video conference meeting, just talk about connection issues, muted, lag, can you hear me?
- Remember, there is separation of work and office. Do not let your boss call you while you are in the kitchen.
- If you are scared, the only thing that will save you is social distancing, washing your hands and not touching your face.