The world was shocked when Donald Trump announced his intention to run for president again in 2024, after being impeached twice, banned from social media, and sued by multiple states and individuals. Many people wondered how he could possibly have any supporters left, let alone enough to win the election. But as we learned from 2016, anything can happen in American politics, and we should not underestimate the power of Trump’s loyal base, his propaganda machine, and his ability to manipulate the system.
So, how can we prepare for the possible return of Trump to the White House? Here are some tips to help you survive the next four years of chaos, lies, and madness.
- Stock up on essentials. You never know when Trump might start a trade war, a nuclear war, or a civil war. Make sure you have enough food, water, medicine, and toilet paper to last you through any emergency. Also, invest in some renewable energy sources, such as solar panels or wind turbines, because Trump might cut off your access to electricity or gas.
- Learn a foreign language. You might need to flee the country if Trump becomes president again, especially if you are an immigrant, a minority, a woman, a LGBTQ+ person, or a journalist. Learn a language that is spoken in a country that is friendly to refugees, such as Canada, Germany, or New Zealand. Alternatively, you can learn Russian, Chinese, or Arabic, because those might be the languages of the future superpowers that will dominate the world after Trump destroys America’s reputation and alliances.
- Get a fake ID. Trump might try to suppress your right to vote, protest, or express your opinion. He might also try to track you down and punish you for criticizing him or supporting his opponents. To avoid being targeted by Trump and his cronies, you should get a fake ID that conceals your real identity, location, and affiliation. You can also use a VPN, a burner phone, and a pseudonym to protect your online privacy and security.
- Join a resistance group. You are not alone in your opposition to Trump. There are millions of people who share your values and vision for a better America and a better world. You can join a resistance group that organizes campaigns, rallies, marches, petitions, and lawsuits to challenge Trump’s policies and actions. You can also support independent media outlets, fact-checkers, whistleblowers, and watchdogs that expose Trump’s corruption, incompetence, and crimes.
- Keep your sense of humor. The most important thing to remember is that Trump is not invincible. He is a human being, with many flaws, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities. He is also a ridiculous figure, with many absurdities, contradictions, and blunders. You can use humor to mock him, ridicule him, and deflate him. You can also use humor to cope with the stress, anxiety, and anger that Trump might cause you. Humor is a powerful weapon and a healing tool. Use it wisely and generously.
Cut out the middleman by joining our Telegram Channel below.